How can we help?
Amazon - FBA Transfers
Note: This article applies only to Stitch Classic.
Recommended WorkflowWe recommend the following workflow when managing separately via an unlinked transfer order:
Time these actions as closely as possible:
Once Amazon receives your stock and notifies you via email:
- Create an inbound shipment in Seller Central.
- Create an transfer in Stitch.
- Create a packing slip for the transfer. If shipping to multiple fulfillment centers via Amazon's (default) distributed inventory placement, create a packing slip for each shipment. This allows you to receive each shipment separately.
- Create a shipment for the packing slip > This decreases stock in Stitch's outbound warehouse and adds committed stock to Stitch's Amazon warehouse.
- Amazon receives shipment > This increases Available stock in Seller Central and, upon next sync, in the Stitch Amazon warehouse.
- Manually receive the transfer in Stitch > This decrements committed stock in Stitch's Amazon warehouse.
Note: From when the transfer is received in Stitch until the next sync with Amazon, stock in Stitch's Amazon warehouse will be temporarily inaccurate. To correct this immediately, run a manual sync via your Integrations page immediately after receiving the transfer order in Stitch.