How can we help?
Amazon - Integration Setup
Note: To integrate with Stitch, you must be on Amazon's Professional selling plan.
We have no plans to support Amazon JP, AU or IN.
- Go to the Amazon Marketplace Web Service (MWS) site specific to your country:
- Click the Sign up or manage Amazon MWS link in the righthand column; enter your Amazon email and password to sign in, and you'll be directed to the User Permissions page.
- In the Amazon MWS Developer Permissions section, click Authorize a Developer:
- Enter the Developer's Name as StitchLabs.
- Enter the Developer Account Number specific to your country:
- US, CA, MX - 5743-1549-1943
- UK, DE, FR, IT, ES - 8136-0460-2248
- Click the Next button.
- Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreement and click the Next button.
- Obtain your Seller ID and MWS Auth Token:
- In Stitch, go to Integrations > Channels and click Add Channel.
- Select the Amazon channel specific to your country.
- Enter your MWS credentials into the corresponding fields in Stitch (your Merchant ID is the same as your Seller ID.)
- Click Authorize when prompted.
- Initial product imports from Amazon can take anywhere from an hour to a day.
- Orders can take up to an hour to import.
- Stock updates made in Stitch may take up to an hour to post back to Amazon.
Note: If you have custom handling times set on Amazon, Stitch will reset these values to the Amazon default of one to two days (unless pushing Amazon Fulfillment Latency from Stitch).