How can we help?
ShipStation - Overview
When you integrate ShipStation with Stitch, you add more flexibility, detail, and control to your fulfillment workflows.
- ShipStation pull orders and order status updates from Stitch.
- ShipStation sends shipment and tracking info to Stitch.
- Stitch can then pass shipment info back to an integrated sales channel, where supported.
- Route orders according to business logic that sales channels lack, such as the location of stock relative to your buyer.
- Communicate operational info that most sales channels lack (e.g., bin location, shipping cost, bundle components).
- Choose when and how orders pass to fulfillment solutions.