How can we help?
Manage Custom Fields & Tags
Note: To create new custom fields, create or edit any variant, order, purchase order, or contact and select Custom from any supported field.
Tip: To learn more about using and adding tags, see Using Tags.
- Contact Types - Categories of people you work with (wholesalers, sales reps, retail stores, individual customers, etc.)
- Contact Payment Terms Types - Methods and terms of payment for your customers. (COD, Net 30, etc.)
- Contact Field Types - types of email accounts that your contacts can have, along with phone types and other fields. (birthday, spouse, gender, etc.)
- Custom ID Types - Specific identifying information you want to associate with each variant in your product catalog. (SKU, UPC, style number, etc.)
- Product Pricing Tier Types - The different pricing levels for your products. For instance, you may have a wholesale price, a retail price, an Amazon price and an eBay price.
- Product Reconcile Reason Types - List of reasons to be selected when creating stock reconciliations.
Tip: Add custom variant IDs in bulk using the Custom ID CSV.Order Fields
- Payment Method Types - When a payment is recorded, these are the different payment methods available on the drop-down menu. (cash, check credit card, etc.)
- Shipment Carrier Types - The different carriers used to ship orders to customers. (UPS, FedEx, DHL, Canada Post, etc.)
- Purchase Order Ship Via - The different methods used to ship products from your suppliers.
- Purchase Order Payment Types - Methods/terms of payment for your suppliers.
- Expense Categories - Types of business expenses. (utilities, travel and transportation, office rent, advertising, etc.).
- Expense Payment Types - Methods of payment used for business expenses. (check, cash, credit card, PayPal, etc.)